• Received the 2017 Mission Health System Service Excellence Quality Award for Reducing Restraint
Use in Adult Critical Care Units
• Presented a poster at the 2017 National Patient Safety Conference (October 2017)
Ms. Mosley is a quality improvement professional with 8 years of experience in the hospital and healthcare industry. She enjoys leading organizations to solve process problems through the strategic implementation of technology solutions that are appropriate, innovative and cost effective. She studied Communication for Business at Florida State University in Tallahassee, and in 1996 enlisted in the United States Army Reserves as a Military Police.
Ms. Mosley has earned both the ASQ-Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) and NAHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) designations. She is passionate about advancing the science of healthcare quality and specializes in:
• Applying process improvement strategies
• Facilitating cross-functional improvement teams
• Analyzing data and making it visible
• Implementing best practice research
• Analyzing processes to reduce waste and improve efficiency
• Evaluating organizational compliance
Ms. Mosley is currently looking for healthcare quality roles that facilitate cross-functional teams to reduce waste and improve efficiency with an emphasis of maximizing technology (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, predicative analytics, and automation). She is open to networking with professionals in the quality improvement community and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.